|Posted by GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES on August 17, 2017 at 11:45 AM|
AUGUST 13TH, 2017 - WEEKLY MINISTRY PRAISE NEWS!!!!
Greetings and Love to you in Christ Jesus our Lord!
We are all fine in the Lord despite the enemy's tactful riots and tensions in our country now the second week.
BUNGOMA CHURCH SUNDAY SERVICE:
Praise the Lord we had wonderful time in thanksgiving sessions, lifting Him and exalting His name high for all He has done for us in Kenya during the Electioneering period and Polling day. We had 5 new Souls that came in, 3 of them received the Lord to be Savior and Lord.
TESTIMONIES: Salvation, Miracles, Deliverance and Healing
- We have had peace in the country Kenya before and during the General Elections, its a blessing from the Lord.
- We prayed for Patroba 99 years who had a lot of pains in his body and talking with the unseen; the Lord touched him and got healed, had his Breakfast and also stood up by himself.
- Sister Dorothy testified of healing from Stomach tumor that had given her Pains periods for 3 months
- The Lord healed Brother Cleophas from the 'Beef' Allergy after prayers.
- Many more sick were prayed for and God healed them, Hallelujah to our King!!!!!
PAKISTANI FAMILY IN THE CHURCH:
After Prayers and leading Brother Atif to the Lord on What-sup, the Lord led them come to reside in Kenya. They sung a song and gave their testimonies during the church service and fellowshiped with us.
DAILY WINNING SOULS:
Despite of the high election tensions and demonstrations in several parts of Kenya, the Lord continued to draw many unto Himself. We got about 9 People who were seeking life solutions and prayed with them, accept Christ to be Lord and Savior.
KENYA'S GENERAL ELECTIONS:
We voted last week Tuesday 8th but the Opposition rejected the tallying of the results. The announcement of the Winner of Presidential race sparked riots in several parts of Kenya that saw over 20 lives lost. We are in prayer for calm and peace.
SERMON AT BUNGOMA CHURCH: Renewing the mind
1. To see the good, acceptable and perfect will of God in your life, you must continually renew your mind
2. It’s possible to read the Bible, pray and go to church and ever renew your mind
3. Renewing the mind is a conscious effort and labor to:
a. Become aware of how you really think and believe
1) Every thought is a seed and will produce after its own kind
2) You are accountable for every thought that remains in your mind - 2 Corinthians 10:5
b. Focus your thoughts on God’s thoughts - Philippians 4:8
c. Practice the thoughts of God until they are your own
d. Live the thoughts of God with your actions in everyday life
We thank you so much for your Prayers and support!!!!
1. Literature and Bibles for Soul-Winning, Students and Library 2. Support for Orphans and Widows 3. Bikes for Pastors 4. Bible School Building Program 5. Public Address System For Evangelism 6. Poverty Eradication programs.