|Posted by GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES on December 1, 2016 at 9:10 AM|
WEEKLY PRAISE BLESSING REPORT - NOVEMBER 27TH, 2016
Dear Beloved Saint,
Warm greetings and blessings to you in Jesus Christ, our Lord and King!
BUNGOMA HEAD CHURCH SERVICE:
We had wonderful service of the Holy Ghost with abounding Praises and Worship. After repentance and sanctification session of service; the presence of God was felt amongst the congregation as fiery session followed with praise songs that even triggered more move by the Spirit of God. This also was caused by the 4 days Fasting we had last week. The Lord spoke to the Saints here in a powerful message of Repentance and Standing in the Gap for Families, Saints, Nations and Governments. We received 4 New Souls that joined the flock. Praise to our God forever!!!
4 DAYS PRAYERS WITH FASTING REPORT NOV. 23RD TO 26TH:
We had 62 Saints, prayer warriors that hid to the CALL TO FAST last week amongst them 11 Widows who know how to mourn before the Lord. The Lord revealed on the first day that our prayers and supplications had already been answered. The very itemized prayer sessions made us pray almost throughout the period. Miracles,Healing and Deliverance happened by the Lord's hand.
4 DAYS PRAYER WITH FASTING TESTIMONIES: Miracles, Deliverance and Healing
- After God showed a vision through a Brother, He healed Sister Eunice's son who has been sick almost dead from unknown illness believed to be witchcraft.
- Brother Francis Musumba, 78yrs testified of his blood sugar stability since last prayer with fasting in April 2016
- A Young Lady,Sister Ann who had been dedicated to Witchcraft since childhood testified of demonic spiritual baby-births she made several times that terrified her and being overtaken by strong spirit; knelt down and as we layed hands over her after confession, she violently reacted but God delivered and healed her. She is now rejoicing in the Lord for a great deliverance
- Another Lady, Sister Anne who had been rejected by her husband because of familiar spirits, got delivered during the prayers after laying hands on her.
- The Lord healed Brother Thaddeus from Chest pains
- Sister Rosebella testified of improved health and that She had received 2 Negative reports of HIV and yet to receive the 3rd for confirmation on total healing. The Lord has touched this lady in a mighty way.
- The Lord healed Sister Joan from Tuberculosis after a demonic attack she had in dream. We laid hands on her and now feels great. Many diseases are demonic.
- Brother Fredrick Makasi got healed from stiff-legs caused by unknown disease, believed to be witchcraft he says attacked him, now walking well. Fredrick has served the Lord for over 50 years.
- A baby in the Womb of Sister Margaret after she fasted and prayed in the last April 2016 prayers for barrenness to leave her. God be praised forever!!!
Many More Healing, Deliverance and Miracles happened.
A NEW VAN, GOD AT WORK:
It is on our heart, in Faith and Prayers as the Lord works out to the realization of the much awaited VAN for this big needy Ministry. It will be exciting to see the new transportation taking the Gospel to poor needy areas. Hallelujah!!!
ANNUAL WOMEN AND YOUTH CONFERENCES IN DECEMBER 2016:
We invite you to come to the Annual Women and Youth Conferences to be held as from December 7th to 10th and 14th to 17th. Usually its a busy schedule for us but enjoyable service our Lord, serving His people. We humbly request for your prayers for provisions, revival and outreach.Thank you and welcome as we Pray.
SERMON AT NASIANDA CHURCH: MOVING CLOSER TO GOD - Repentance
Isaiah 55: 6Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. 7Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD.…
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and release from bondage of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Go on your way and sin no more, least a worse thing come upon you. John 8:11.
Jesus warned us several times: Unless you repent you will all likewise perish. Luke 13:3,5.
Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord GOD, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?’
"Repent! And turn from all your transgressions, so iniquity will not be your ruin.
Cast away from you all your transgressions, by which you have transgressed; and get a new heart and a new spirit. For why will you die.
For I have no pleasure in the death of him who dies," says the Lord GOD. "Therefore turn [from you evil ways] and live!"
1 John 9:8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AS ALWAYS!!!!
PLEASE, PRAY FOR US!!!!
1. Bibles for Souls 2. Plight of 1.8 Millions Orphans in Kenya 3. Health Care 4. Ministry Van 5. Bikes for Ministry Workers. 6. Bible School 7. Ministry Financial supply
Your Brother and Ministry,
Brother Bushebi and Ministry.