|Posted by GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES on March 29, 2016 at 7:25 AM|
MINISTRY PRAISE REPORT - MARCH 27TH, 2016
HE IS RISEN, ALIVE AND WITH US FOREVER!!!!!!
Dear Saint and Family,
Eternal blessings and greetings to you in Jesus mighty name!
We bless the Lord for you and your continued prayers that enable us to serve Him and reach out to the poor and the needy!!!!!!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT BUNGOMA:
We had a total of 3 services during the celebration of Passover and all of them were so wonderful; we enjoyed the Night revival watch on Thursday evening, The Friday's holy Communion Service and the Resurrection Sunday. In total we received 11 Brethren that joined who gave their lives unto Christ. Glory to the Lord for doing His work!!!!
THE LORD'S HEALING, DELIVERANCE AND MIRACLES: Testimonies.....
- About 11 Brethren testified healing from different illnesses not recorded.
- Sister Betty testified of the Lord's healing from Asthma after 3 months proving time.
- The Lord ministered Baby Selma and healed her from high fever when her single Mother had no cent for treatment.
- The Lord has delivered Brother Makega's Family from demonic torment; the whole family is now at peace.
- The Lord has delivered Sister Jasmin from Islam, healed her from eating soils and dirt.
- Master Brian who had attended the evening revival meeting on Thursday got delivered from the Familiar spirit.
- A night-runner, Brother James surrendered his life to Christ during the fiery revival watch.
The Lord performed many more healing and deliverance, His name be glorified!!!!
HOUSE TO HOUSE EVANGELISM:
House to House Evangelism brother a harvest of 3 People that gave their lives to Christ.
11 ORPHANS DOING WELL HALLELUJAH:
Thank you so much for your prayers for the Children here. We had good time with the orphan Children at our home, prayed with and for them; 7 of the sick children are now okay, others still on treatment are getting better. Hallelujah!!!
PRAISE THE LORD FOR TIMOTHY!!!!!
We thank our Lord father for His mercy upon Brother Timothy; After falling down to unconsciousness, Timothy was again rushed to Gurunanak Hospital in Nairobi. He had been treated in previous hospitals without them knowing he had little blood. Timothy had blood transfusion and now doing well. He is to be discharged soon after he gains enough strength. It was a death trial but God has stood with Bushebi Family. God bless for your fervent prayers!!!
We are in prayers again for 3 days for the Work of Ministry God has given us and for you as He joins us together in His Spirit for His Kingdom and Glory.
THE TEACHINGS AT BUNGOMA CHURCH: PURPOSE OF CHRIST - Isaiah 53:1-12
2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
3 He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
4 Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Thank you so much for your Love and continued prayers for us !!!!!!!
PLEASE, STAND WITH US IN PRAYER!!!
1. For new Bibles for the New Souls 2. Basic Care for Orphans, Widows and Forster Homes 3. Need for Health Centre 4. Ministry Resources 5. Bicycles for Pastors. 6. Ministry Administration and Bible School blocks
Yours Friend, Family and Ministry,
Brother Bushebi and Ministry.