|Posted by GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP MINISTRIES on October 7, 2015 at 8:35 AM|
MINISTRY PRAISE REPORT - SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4TH, 2015
ALWAYS BE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!!!!!
Dear Family, Saint,
Warm greetings, Blessings of God to you in Christ Jesus our Righteous Lord and King Forever!
SUNDAY SERVICE AT BUNGOMA CHURCH:
We did not have Praise and Worship songs; the Lord led us to prayer sessions all through as we enjoyed even in our mouths doing it as the Lord filled the Congregation in His power and praise. With ITEMIZED prayer sessions, many did not realize the much prayers they were making. The Lord Ministered to the most of the Congregation in new levels for power to Witness and do the Ministry. The strength in the Lord could be felt as we got into sermon time. We bless the Lord for the enjoyable Service witnessed!!!!!!
MIRACLES, HEALING AND DELIVERANCE:Praise Testimonies
- The Lord healed Sister Beatrice of active Duodenal Ulcers after two Sundays' prayers.
- A Couple, Joan and her husband Dennis were restored in their Marriage with 3 Children.
- The Lord has completely delivered Sister Susan from familiar spirits; no sign of reaction any more, She is free...
- The Lord Healed Brother Ezekiel's Baby, Ralph, 1 year from Asthmatic attacks.
- The Lord delivered Brother Gilbert's Family from demonic torments they went through for 4 1/2 years from witchcraft.
- The Lord healed Sister Julita from back pains and stiffness.
The Lord has done many wonderful things for us; Thank you for your continued prayers.......
PRAISE TO GOD FOR LITTLE ANN:
The Little Ann can now smile out of Hospital with improvement on her broken left hand. We were able to discharge her by the Lord's provisions. We were not able to travel and see her but we sent the payment through the Kakamega Primary School (Private school) and was taken back in for learning. Thank you so much for your prayers and support for the Little Ann. The Lord is healing her!!!!
PUBLIC SCHOOLS OPENED AGAIN:
We bless the Lord Children are back to school today after 5 weeks of Teachers strike. We want to thank God for your prayers for us and the Children who missed learning but now can enjoy going to school for their education.
KINGDOM HARVEST AND FOLLOW-UP:
The Lord won to Himself 8 New Souls through Home to Home Evangelism and directed to join the foundation teachings classes on Sundays.
PRAYERS WITH FASTING:
We now look forward to having a Coperate Prayer with dry fast for 3 days; The Prayers have really helped in calling upon the Lord and recruitment of Christ Soldiers for spiritual Warfare. Our Ministry here faces big needs of resources, Sustenance, Children, Widows,taking the Gospel etc. We will also make mention of your name before our Father......
THE TEACHINGS AT NASIANDA CHURCH: UNFULFILLED VOWS ECCL. 5:4-7
4 When you make a vow to God, do not delay to fulfill it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfill your vow. 5 It is better not to make a vow than to make one and not fulfill it. 6 Do not let your mouth lead you into sin. And do not protest to the temple messenger, “My vow was a mistake.” Why should God be angry at what you say and destroy the work of your hands? 7 Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore fear God.
Thank you so Much for your precious steadfast Prayers!!!!!!
URGENT PRAYER REQUESTS:
1. Bibles for the Hungry & Thirsty 2. Orphan Children & Widows programs 3. Need for Health Care 4. Financial breakthrough for taking the Word 5. A New Ministry Van. 6. Bible School Teaching Materials 7. Need for Bikes for Pastors and Gospel workers.
We love you so Much,
Brother Bushebi and GBF Ministry.