Recent Praise Reports & Testimonies!
Up Coming, Stand Up For Christ!!!
- Praise & Worship Conference August 14th - 15th 2014
- National & Districts Conferences 2014
Paypal Donation Button
Facebook Like Button
Share on Facebook
Skype Button, Free Call!
Streaming Praise Radio
GBF Rhema School Of The Bible
The Lord's Approved Workman
2 Timothy 2:14 Remind them of these things, and solemnly charge them in the presence of God not to wrangle about words, which is useless and leads to the ruin of the hearers. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. 16 But avoid worldly and empty chatter, for it will lead to further ungodliness,…
Twitter Tweet Button
We are a Ministry founded and established in Bungoma, Kenya,with several church branches mostly in rural areas in East Africa with the name GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP Ministries started and registered in the year 1968 and 1978 respectively.
We try our best reaching Souls through:
- EVANGELISM/OPEN AIR CRUSADES - CHURCH PLANTING/ESTABLISHMENT
- THE INCREASED NUMBER OF ORPHANS AND MORE IN FOSTER HOMES AND OUT THERE/ NEEDY/ STREET KIDS/ WIDOWS
- CHILDREN CHURCH AND DEVELOPMENT - MORE TEACHING MATERIALS NEEDED
- EDUCATION FOR GIRLS/ LESS FORTUNATE THAT NEED SUPPORT
- INCOMPLETE PROPOSED BIBLE SCHOOL BUILDING.
- SMALL LIBRARY THAT NEEDS LITERATURE & EXPANSION SERVING LARGE POPULATION
- PASTORS/WOMEN/YOUTH/PROGRAMS, CONFERENCES, RALLIES.
- A NEED TO WATER BOREHOLE WELL DRILLING AND DIGGING (WATER PROBLEM).
- POVERTY ERADICATION PROJECTS; A NEED TO START SMALL SCALE PROJECTS ETC
- PRISONS MINISTRY
- COMMUNITY HEALTH PROBLEMS; HIV/AIDS ETC.
- NEED FOR BIBLES FOR OUTREACHES
- REHABILITATION PROGRAM
- DROUGHT AND FAMINE/ HUNGER FIGHT- SHARING THE LITTLE WE HAVE.
Our heart is to reach out for Souls and help where we can to raise, train and equip for Christ work.
Mathew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
1) To Exalt and Glorify God
2) To edify the Saints
3) To preach the Gospel
4) & to make Disciples
We love to invite you into our Ministry, may the Lord enable you to come and visit us in Kenya, East africa and see what He is doing. We also yearn for fellowship and togetherness in unity of the body of Christ.
May the Lord bless you for your concern, love,prayers and fellowship by the Holy Spirit.
IMMEDIATE ISSUES:1. Need for Bibles 2. Orphans,Widows & Street Children 3. Need for Medical Centre 4. Financial Breakthrough 5. Rural & Urban churches and Bible Classes Construction. 6. Bicycle need for Pastors and Evangelists. 7. Supplements for Elderly, Seniors and Children
2 Thessalonians 3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the Word of the Lord May the Lord have free course and be glorified, even as it is with you,
Since its inception, Gospel Believers Fellowship as a society has established a number of activities/ programmes in the whole of East Africa.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Aims · Embark on Evangelical ministries and programme throughout Kenya and in any part of the world with a view to winning Souls for the Lord Jesus Christ and preparing Men and Women for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
· Embark on planting, establishment or building of churches, chapels, or any other place of Christian worship in any part of Kenya and the rest of the world, to be known as GOSPEL BELIEVERS FELLOWSHIP CHURCH MINISTRIES and to administer same in accordance with the principles of the Bible.
· To establish manage, organize and run Training programmes, Conferences, Seminars, Crusades, Schools, Institutes for the dissemination of ideas and knowledge in all kinds of human endeavors and for the propagation of Christian religion and promotion of Theological and Convention education.
· To establish and run Orphanages, Maternity homes and homes for Children, Destitute, the Aged, and Refugees and to cater for same and the unemployed people who are particularly in the household of faith and to do all such things necessary to reduce human pain and suffering.
· To own and operate Conference Centres, Amusement parks, Entertainment and Recreation centres, Hotel, Hospitals, Holiday resorts and other related facilities to further the objectives of the ministry.
· To purchase or take on lease or under lease or otherwise acquire any land, warehouse, mills, cards, aircraft’s, ships houses or other buildings, or any other real property of any kind whatsoever and to erect, equip, maintain, manage, alter, pull down enlarge, develop, and improve the same, and to acquire rights and privileges in relation to any land or building for the purpose of its objects.
· To draw, make, accept, endorse, discount, execute and issue cheques, promissory notes, bills of landing exchange, warrants and other negotiable or transferable instruments.
· Organize prayer meetings, establish prayer camps and conduct prayer sessions on any matter at any place and for any adequate periods.
· Organize bible studies, teachings, seminars, discussions and any other programme to facilitate study meaning and learning of the Holy bible.
· To confer or permit to be conferred on the ministers or staff of the ministry such tittles, honor, names, awards, rights or privileges, if any, when earned or due in accordance with biblical and ecclesiastics order or in line with its aims and objectives.
· To publish or cause to be published in any place at any time Christian literature, including tracts, magazines, periodicals, circulars, books, stickers or make such other publication, duplicities and expression as may be conducive to and compatible with its aims and objectives herein
· Make broadcast, announcement, advertisement or otherwise in connection with Christian teachings, witnessing, doctrines and bible knowledge for the purpose of evangelical and promotion of the Christian faith and making known the Lord Jesus Christ throughout Kenya and the world at large.
· Holding crusades, camps meeting, gatherings, conventions, fellowships, conferences and any other meeting by whatever name called for the pursuance of its objectives.
· Organize Christian counseling, follow –up teachings, training, seminars, symposium, and any other similar programmes for the benefit of its members and any other person
· Encourage the study, understanding, and practical application of the bible truth in everyday life.
· Promote mutual understanding, love and peace and unity among men.
· Cooperate with anybody or bodies whose aims and objective are in line with the ministry.
· Shine as light amidst the darkness of this world and encourage Christians to fulfill the law of God without relenting.
· Imitate and engage in charitable, benevolent and other merciful activities towards all men especially to those of the household of faith in Kenya and the rest of the world.
· To carry on relief programs among people of all nation in alleviation of pain, hunger, poverty and suffering by the provision of food, clothing and medicine.
· To embark on ministry work, pioneer and research programs in religious, scientific, educational and all field of human endeavor.
· To adopt all such means as the ministry may think fit to generate funds including donations, gifts, collection, subscriptions, offerings, tithes, aids and allowances
· To employ all such staff and officer to work as may be required by the ministry.
· To apply for grant of any power which may be conferred by any legislative or government authority or any license or franchise that may appear conducive to the interest of the ministry and enter into contract with any person, partnership, company authority of Government which may be beneficial to the ministry.
· To pay a reasonable and proper remuneration to any staff, officer, servant or employee of the ministry.
· Meet all expenses of the ministry.
Statement of faithAll the ministry’s belief here at referred to as Statement of Faith and concisely and Concretely in full agreement with the Holy Scriptures contained and maintained in the HOLY BIBLE thus the ministry believes
That the Holy Bible is the true inspired Word of God and as such the ministry’s members manual for the Holy living (2tim 3:16,1
That any of its member/members who does/do not cherish the teachings of Jesus the Christ, for Holy, reputable, acceptance and harmonious living with other societies or personality in line with the Holy Scriptures cannot be eligible for membership or may seize to be one.
Salvation is Jesus, the Christ, by accepting him in one’s life with full conscience of the savior with sober mind (Romans 10:17),(Heb 9:22)
· That Godhead companies of the Holy Trinity: The Father (God), The Son (Jesus) and The Holy Spirit as three in one and vice versa.
· In the deity of Jesus, His Crucifixion, His incarnation, His omnipotence and omnipresence and His promised second coming for the church as rapture and Christian meeting Him in the air.
· In Jesus’ bodily resurrection and ascension to glory.
· That Jesus name has power to heal, save, resurrect, drive out demons and forgive sins.
· In the baptism of water by total immersion to only the saved and subsequent infilling of the Holy Ghost and speaking in other tongues as promised to the believers of faith of the Lord Jesus, the Christ. (Acts 2:1-4).
· That there going to be eternal life for righteous and subsequent punishment for the wicked in the lake that burns with sulphur.
· In the holy matrimony conducted in public, fellowship in the Lords supper, and dedication of children as commanded in the Holy Scriptures.